About us What is ERPS?
- a european association of recorder players, instrument makers, traders, publishers and supporting members.
- cross-country focal point of varied recorder activities
- an interactive network of players
- a non-profit organisation
What is the purpose of ERPS?
- To support and supply a europ-wide cooperation of recorder players of different levels and areas of work to
- be a forum for discussions on themes around recorders: playing techniques, questions around performance, historic research, concepts for concerts,etc.
- encourage generational exchange
What can ERPS offer ?
- Internet presentation of all members
- Upcoming events: publication of concerts, workshops and other events of members
- Publication of CDs, publications, editions
- Market place; Bying/Selling, Exchange, contacts....
- The international recorder Biennales are a mixture of concerts and workshops and a meeting point for recorder lovers, professional players, exhibitors and music lovers from all over Europe.
- Newsletter: an opportunity for news, announcements, professional exchange
- Instruments on loan
Who can become a member ?
- Recorder players in different work areas and playing levels
- Recorder makers
- Publishers/editors of recorder literature and music
- Supporting members
How can you become a member?
register on the homepage of ERPS: www.erps.infoor during the Biennale
membership fees ( annual)
- 20 Euro ( Students 10 Euro),
- active members 100 Euro instrument makers, editors, traders, etc.
- 50 Euro supporting members